Charter members are the cornerstone of a new endeavor and you can be in from the beginning with special recognition and opportunities as the Raclin Murphy Museum comes to life! All Friends of the Raclin Murphy Museum of Art, renewing or joining from November 2022 forward, will automatically become Charter Members of the Raclin Murphy Museum, due to open in November 2023.
Why should you become a member?
Besides the knowledge that you help enrich your community for the better, you receive perks that help you access so much more than one exceptional museum. You will enjoy the membership benefits listed below.
How do you join?
Join now at Giving.ND.edu/Museum. Select the Level of Membership that best suits your needs. It is a secure site and easy to use with a monthly payment option to make it easy on your wallet. Payroll deduction is available for Notre Dame staff and faculty. All gifts to the Museum count as gifts to the University and apply toward your football ticket eligibility.
$50 Associate membership
- Membership card with Hesburgh Libraries borrowing privileges (if living within 50 miles)
- Subscription to semi-annual Museum Magazine
- Recognition in the year-end issue of the Museum Magazine
- Reciprocal privileges at 80+ university museums (list of participating colleges and universities)
- Educational programs and Art & Architecture tour discounts
- Ivan's gift shop 20% discount
$120 Friends & Family membership (additional benefits below)
- Membership for two adults and two guests
- ROAM membership* that grants reciprocal membership in 250+ museums
- Parking tag for campus lots
- Early admission to receptions
$250 Donor membership (additional benefits below)
- NARM membership** that grants reciprocal membership and discounts in 1000+ museums
- Preferred membership seating for Museum events
- Invitation to a quarterly mass held in the Raclin Murphy Museum of Art's Mary, Queen of Families Chapel
- Invitation to special Charter Member Events
$500 Patron membership (additional benefits below)
- Exhibition Catalogs
$1000 Benefactor membership (additional benefits below)
- Tour of the Museum or Sculpture Park for eight
Recognition societies include all membership level benefits.
$2500 George Rickey (additional benefits below)
- Director's Tour for ten
$5000 Ivan Meštrović (additional benefits below)
- Director's Tour and reception for ten
$10,000 Patricia and Arthur J. Decio Circle (additional benefits below)
- Opportunity to rent the Museum or courtyard for a private event.
$20,000 donation or more
- Consider leaving a legacy with a name placement on a limestone element in the Charles B. Hayes Sculpture Park (along with Decio Circle experiences).
*The Reciprocal Organization of Associated Museums (ROAM) is a network of museums in North America and beyond that extends the benefit of free reciprocal admission to participating institutions. Visit their website for the growing list of affiliated institutions.
**North American Reciprocal Museum Access (NARM) effective September 2023. Become part of an international network of cultural institutions—a wonderful mosaic of art museums and galleries, historical museums and societies, botanical gardens, children's museums, and zoos. Visit their website for the growing list of affiliated institutions.
***CORPORATE MEMBERSHIPS Corporations will have their logo placed in the Museum Magazine in addition to being provided a tour for up to ten guests.
You may also support the Friends' endowment by giving “in memory” or “in honor” of a loved one by contacting the Friends office at 574–631–5516 or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
University of Notre Dame Employees
University of Notre Dame employees can easily join through payroll deduction. With only $10 a month, you and your family can contribute to the Museum's impact in the community. Visit giving.nd.edu/waystogive.
All University gifts apply to football ticket eligibility. Increase your odds with special contributor status in the Notre Dame Football ticket lotteries.